We had a very simple Christmas celebration this year and we only prepared few dishes since there were only four of us in the house. My sister wanted it to be solemn and private. This year has been a sad Christmas for our country because of the unexpected events that has happened especially the typhoon Sendong that hit Cagayan De Oro and Iligan so I think it's just right for us to have a simple celebration.
Gosh! Terno ang blouse ko sa curtains! Hahaha!
We had kebab with grilled veggies, adobong kambing, chopsuey, lechon paksiw and brownies for Noche Buena. We drank wine too. Though there were only four people in the house, I got really tired afterwards because I helped my sister in preparing the food and cleaning the house. I really had a long hours of sleep after that.
I was very happy with the gifts that I've received this Christmas. They will be very useful for me. ^_^
Paul gave me three gifts and I don't know why.
1. Volleyball. He knows that I'm so stuck with this sports so much.
2. Big drinking class. He also knows that I always and has to drink milk since I already have Osteopenia.
3. Perfume. I don't know why but he told me that he has no idea on what else to give me.
Of course my family also gave me gifts and I was really surprised with what they gave me.
1. Accessory organizer. I got this one from a friend when we had an exchange gift. Now I can put some of my accessories here.
2. Cash. My BIL and mom gave me money. My mom always do give me money during Christmas.
3. Blackberry Curve. This was really a big surprise for me 'coz I didn't expect that my sister will buy me a cellphone. She is very kuripot.
4. Birkenstock. It was also given to me by my sister. She bought this when she visited my mom in Germany. I love this slipper because it's very comfy and stylish.
I've posted this topic late since I've been busy attending celebrations and gatherings most of the time. Time flies so fast and 2012 is just around the corner. Looking forward for a better future for us and our country.